Monday, February 22, 2010

YouTube? MeTube!

Ok, the title of this blog is probably really lame, but it made me giggle when I typed it.

Anyway, to my topic...

I had created a Youtube account last semester when working on my final project for web design. I used it for only posting the one video and didn't really expect to need it again. But I have now gone in a couple of times this semester to add new videos. So when I saw that we needed to go in and create accounts, this was pretty easy.

As I was updating my profile I had to actually laugh at the section that says "describe yourself". I really wanted to put petite female wearing sweats and fuzzy socks (as that is what I am currently wearing in case you cared:)). But I thought putting this out there would definitely attract some audience members I may not want. So I have left it blank for now.

I was quite surprised how easy it was to set up and account and ad video. I think I was expecting the upload process to be a lot more complicated. I also like the privacy settings options. Currently they are set to public since I wasn't sure how else my classmates would be able to view things unless I add you all as friends/family, which I might try to see how that process works.

Once I create the other accounts I will add them to my profile page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment