Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flickr

I have used Flickr to find pictures that I can use for my multimedia class, so I decided I would join. It was easy since I have a Yahoo account. Uploading images is very easy. All you have to do is choose the image and click upload.

I am not sure I like Flickr yet. The profile settings are very general and I cannot seem to add links to anything that they don't offer a blank space for. So I haven't been able to link to anything other than my CMS site. I do like like Picnik, their sister sight for editing. It is very easy to use and actually gives you quite a few options for being free.

I have used Picasa before, I liked it well enough, but I didn't want to download it on my computer again. I already have Iphoto and with Picasa I then had two copies of everything floating around and it got rather messy to figure out things were saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment