Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exhausted

This week has been challenging. It is only Wednesday and I feel behind in everything, not just this class. You would have thought that having the snow and a forced day inside would have helped me feel like I was catching up or getting ahead, but no. Instead it caused me to not be able to go look at wedding venues, which made my mother very cranky.

Ok, a personal venting moment: it's my wedding right? I am the one planning it and putting it all together. Why do other think they can tell me what I should be doing? Argh!

Ok, back to other things....

I really like a lot of things about this class. I am kind of glad we might be moving things over to google groups, but I think I have gotten used to the messiness of our current site. But I also like google groups, I used it for another class and while it did occasionally become challenging to make sure I had gotten to read everything, it did consistently tell me of new posts, unlike moodle.

There are times I feel like if I don't check the site 2 or 3 times a day I might miss something, but pretty sure that's just me. I tend to over think many things and not always listen to my instincts. Trying to get better with that.

I really liked looking up Web 2.0 tools and terms. I really don't seem to know a lot of them or what they do. At some point I think I will be able to tell my grandparents what it is about. Although for the first half of my working life they didn't understand what I did for a living as a stage manager, not sure this would go over any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment