Sunday, April 25, 2010

My individual project

For my individual final project I chose the idea of using web 2.0 tools to promote my friend's romance novel, Hunting JC. I put together a prezi presentation to show what I would do to accomplish this goal.

Click the forward arrow to move through the presentation.


Using prezi to create this was fun and pretty easy. It is a lot more interesting that power point presentations. The pictures are screen shots of some of the things I have done. I have started to blog about the book and added a link from my blog to her website. I worked on creating an ad for Facebook, I sent out some tweets with links to the book's site.

I don't know much about marketing, but it has been fun to try to get people to check out her book. Hopefully it helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment